lunes, 1 de octubre de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?


I think from a very young my dream was to be a veterinarian when I was old enough to pursue a career in university, my family opposed and I finished entering forestry engineering. In that same period, I thought study agronomic engineering because it has a mention about animal.
I decided to be a vet last year, thanks to my work in 'Mundo Granja' I realized that animals were my true passion and I wanted devote my life to them if possible.
My experience in the university  has been nice, I have met wonderful people and I have done things I did not know I was capable of doing. I think that university is a necessary step to form us as human beings and help this world.
My expectations for a job future, it is an activity that to allows me to be satisfied with myself.

A picture of my dog... Josefa <3
another reason for wanting to be a veterinarian

5 comentarios: