lunes, 29 de octubre de 2012

Oh Oh Oh....Simio Style!!

'Simio' that's his nickname, because when she could not speak toward the sound of a monkey while pointing with his finger the object she wanted

She is my little sister, her name is Sandra equal that my mom, the photo was taken in 2009 on some of my trips to Chillan to see her, I do not live with her, as my mother remarried and went to live to Chillan with the Sandrita father,  in the picture must have less than a year old, when she was photographed, she was sitting on top of a bunk bed with her pink dress and smelling of baby.
The photo is special to me because it reminds me every day that my role as older sister, four years ago be multiplied twice. Moreover  I like because captures the moment  just of a smile and a flirty look. Now the baby of photography, me to reach me above the waist, she have long hair, more teeth, she talk without taking a moment to breathe and has the most fantastic stories I have ever heard. Despite that there is not one day that I do not estuary remembering our meaningless conversations and her small voice saying that he loves me <3

2 comentarios: