lunes, 3 de septiembre de 2012

I Am ....



My name is Marjorie Cifuentes Gómez, I born in Santiago in the FACH hospital on May 17, 1989. And now I have green hair.
Study elementary school in the "Colegio Estrella de Chile" in La Granja and "Colegio Santa Clara" in La Cisterna, and  high school in the "Colegio Francisco Ramirez" in San Ramón. My university study started the 2008 when entering  forest engineering at Universidad de Chile. Now I study Veterinary Medicine at the same university.
I live with me grandmother, me sister and my dog in Santiago, but my mother and my little sister live in chillan with my stepfather.
My hobbies are listening to music specially pop and rock , too watch movies,  television series and anime.I love books about fantasy and science fiction, my favorite autor is Anne Rice.
I working in "Mundo Granja" since last year, I show the farm to children who visit us.
My friends and I in the practice II near a nature reserve in southern Chile


5 comentarios:

  1. Hi! the second picture is cool. You work in Mundo granja. Is very nice know different thing of you

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Do you prefer... tangananica or tanganana?? xD

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Megu difficult question... I think it depends on the day, if Tangananica or Tanganana is my favorite word :)

      Eliminar
  3. wow¡ you study in many school, I study in only one bored school xD

    ResponderEliminar