lunes, 10 de septiembre de 2012

Queen


I listen many differents styles of music, in special pop and rock, my favorite band is Queen, is very old for my generation but I love. Music is very important for my live because I was distracts from reality . I do not play any instrument now, but played flute and the piano in the elementary school for music class.

The Queen is the England band born in 1971, the wonderfull vocalist is Freddie Mercury he is a very eccentric man, with the drummer Roger Taylor, the guitar Brian May and the bassist John Deacon. I like the band because the show is very colorful. The disc that took the band to success in the US and the world was 'A Night at the Opera' (1975).

Freddie Mercury - Vocalist The Queen
 
My favorite song is 'Somebody to love', in particular the live performance DVD "live at Bowl" because Freddie to sings with the soul and feeling crosses the screen.

2 comentarios:

  1. I too love Freddie, it's a shame that he died :C

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Queen *-* is a amazing band. I like that Tom, of Keane, sang their songs :)

    ResponderEliminar